1. Conduct module level and chip level design,simulation, and guide chip layout design;
2. Communicate with TE of the testing department, and timely provide CP and FT testing specifications in standard format;
3. Communicate with AE of Application Department and provide detailed system application test plan;
4. Communicate with PE of Product Engineering Department to complete the reliability test of the chip;
5. After the product is converted to mass production, complete the project development summary.
1. Master degree or above in integrated circuit design, at least three years of experience in AC/DC, power chip design, high power constant current driver chip, APFC chip and DC/DC driver chip design experience is preferred;
2. Skillfully design common analog and hybrid circuits, including bandgap, comparator, etc., and understand the physical characteristics and layout requirements of various semiconductor devices;
3. Understand common problems in process, design, mass production test and system application;
4. Understand the basic switching power supply circuit topology;
5. Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Contact: Miss Zhou